Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Kiss kiss -- it's going to cost you!

Kisses don't come cheap anymore!
VALENTINE'S DAY IS ALMOST HERE!  February 14th, 2011.  And trust me when I say this, Kisses Don't Come Cheap Anymore!    That goes for both the guys and girls.  This year I'm single and will probably be spending my Valentine's Day with my dog while watching the Bachelor on TV and wondering why people are still so gullible and mushy over love and finding it.  But then I sit and think about the last time I was in love, which was all the way back in 2003, and I know how easy it is to be swept off your feet and the truly amazing feeling that comes with being with someone that you are so head over heels for you can't even think straight.    That feeling is so far away from my heart at this point in my life, but I sure do remember how amazing it was to have that feeling of being in love.  To all you lovebirds out there, please remember that Valentine's Day comes only once a year and, sure, it's cute and sweet and all to buy your loved one something special or take them out for a nice dinner and movie to show them you love them, but don't forget that there are 364 more days in year to show them that you care by treating them with love and respect.  This is dedicated to Ian.  I'll never forget you and the love you gave me. You were one in a million and probably the only person to have cared as much about me as you did.   And I'm sorry that you're no longer in my life.  I'll always love you.

No comments: