Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I recycle boys!

I love this one. 
Now that we are becoming environmentally aware of keeping green, this little girl has taken it to a whole new extreme.  She recycles boys.  Yeah, at that age, I guess I did too.  Not to say that at age 37 I don't do the same thing right now.  Dating isn't the easiest thing in the world.  I'm 37, cute, and single.  I guess I need to invest in stronger rope, 'cause so far I haven't been able to tie any guy down, not for long at least. He loves me.  He loves me not.  You never know what you have until it's gone.  It's a lesson I've learned over the years from being in love.  And trust me, single guys and girls out there in the world, the grass isn't greener on the other side.  If you think it is, then you're definitely jaded.  


No comments: